chevron

Thursday, February 5, 2009

We brought him home

Since my mom is not able to come right now, I chose to stay at the hospital the full stay. We came home this afternoon, and everyone is excited. (So excited that Tanner has wet his pants twice since we've been here!) Colton just wants to hold him, and Tanner wants to be helpful too, but more from distance. We've had such wonderful help from friends and my siblings at college, and someone wonderful put a sign on our garage to welcome us home. I don't know who, but I hope they know how much it means to me!! We are glad to be home and start getting into a new normal.

6 comments:

sherma said...

Oh, Kate he is so dang cute! I think he definitely has the same mark I see in both of his brothers. Is it just me or do you see it too? (Especially Colton, I think.) And you are looking good, as well. Hey that's pretty fun that you chose Poteet as his middle name. I hadn't known that until I just read it on the blog. Don't forget I'm available and so is Jo if you need us. We love you all.

Lindsay said...

He looks so cute!! I am glad that everything went smooth. Love ya.

Tyson said...

Congratulations! I'll have to come up and visit some time.

S Leetham Family said...

Congratulations to all of you!! I am so glad he is here safe and sound and that you are doing so well. He is a cutie!!

Brad & Emily said...

Kate, he is adorable. Tanner and Colton look so old next to their baby brother. You're looking great, too! I wish we lived closer so we could go out and see you all.

The Rich's said...

I remember when you did that for me! I loved that and still remember how much it meant to me!!! Love you Kate