chevron

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Slight Obsession

So, I am addicted to Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman. Our library has the complete series, and I am on season 4. I love Sully, think Matthew is so cute, and have always wished I were Dr. Quinn.



My boys even watch it with me and follow along with the story lines. When they are playing so well in the other room, I will slip it and before I know it they are both sitting next to me to watch "Dr. Mike." We got tomahawks from DI for each of them and we are set. It is really fun. My only fear is that the Hermiston library won't have it. There is no way I will finish the series before I move. I have been watching them on Ebay, but no luck at winning one yet. (Don't tell Dave, he thinks I am crazy.) So, now you know what I do when I have a spare minute, and late into the night.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

I totally share your love of Dr. Quinn. I think Sully is incredibly cute. (I actually had sexy written but thought that was a bit strong...although that's what I really mean.)