chevron

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

In Primary Colty filled out a fact sheet about his dad.  It goes like this:
My daddy's name is Dave.  He is 15 years old, 10 feet tall, and weighs 50 pounds.  His favorite food is breakfast cake with sausage.  ( a new recipe we tried today and it was yummy.)  My daddy is really good at going down the driveway on his bike.  He loves to spank my mommy.  My favorite thing to do with him is play legos.  I'm just like my dad because I act like him.  What I love most about my daddy is he plays legos with me.  It makes Dad happy when I hug him.  Love, Colt.


 (Did you notice how thin his cheeks are...that is right, 30 lbs lighter than he was 3 months ago!) 

And now for a little Father's Day dancing!
We sure are lucky to have the best Daddy in the whole wide world!

No comments: