chevron

Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling sure

I thought I had already done this...guess not.

When we had our first ultrasound at the hospital the ultrasound tech was very "challenged" by the fact that he couldn't tell the gender of our baby.  He told us to come back in 4 weeks and he would look again.  So, at almost 24 weeks, on Feb 16th, Dave and I ran to the hospital and had the tech take another peek.  Here is what he saw:

 This it the 3D ultrasound.  It reall looks like a baby.  She had her arms up by her face the whole time so it was hard to get a full face shot, but I see the little profile of a real baby!!

There is nothing between those little legs!!  IT'S A GIRL!!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats KATE! I had to take a look at your ultrasound picture, we are expecting a little girl took just hope she arrives a little girl. Haha.

Hohmann Family said...

Yea!!! You will have SO much fun!