chevron

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Break Week

Sunday we drove to PG with the rest of the crew.  It was nice to have Amanda ride with me and enjoy her company.  Mitch took Tanner with him and Tan loved it. 

We spent time during the week playing with cousins, getting to know baby Drew, I sewed, we had a weenie roast at Grandpa's house with our friend the Richards, Grandpa took the boys to a Jazz basketball game, and then took them fishing and hiking another day, celebrated Uncle J's birthday and played at his new house, and we just had a fun time being with those we love.  We drove home on Saturday so we could spend Easter Sunday with our Daddy.  It is a long drive straight through, especially large and pregnant like I am.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, you don't look "large and pregnant!" But I can definitely relate... and I know this is only the beginning!