chevron

Sunday, July 15, 2012

We love company

Grandpa & Grandma Peterson came up and brought Grandad and Grammy with them.  Dave got to drive all over the farms and show Grandad how they do things up here in Washington.  Grammy got to spend time loving on Sabree, and we all had a wonderful time having them here.  Saturday we took them on a long drive (it is somehow longer than I remembered) to Palouse Falls.  We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed the view, then drove to Little Goose lock and dam and saw some HUGE fish through the viewing windows.  I don't know why but I love that!  Then the ride home through the rolling farm hills is gorgeous. 




It was so fun to have my grandparents here and to show them how we do "our" thing.  We love them so much!  I feel so grateful that my boys are growing up knowing who they are. Not every kid has a relationship with his great-grandparents!!

No comments: