chevron

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to Kate

For my birthday I REALLY wanted to go dancing.  I looked up clubs and dancing places and was really working on Dave to take me dancing.  Then a friend called and asked if she could take me to dinner, and Dave said I should go and we could go dancing another time. (I am holding him to it!!)  Julie and Mindy picked me up for dinner and we drove around for a minute and then they blindfolded me and drove around like crazies for a while and then we ended at Lindes where my friends were waiting for a surprise party.  How fun!!

We ate subway sandwiches, DANCED on dance pads, visited, opened presents, (I got a sweet underwater camera to take to Hawaii and some great pj pants and warm socks) and had a great time.  I was very grateful for everyone's help in putting it together for me.  I have the best friends!!!







1 comment:

Collier Family said...

Wow, you do have awesome friends!! It was a fun time! :)