chevron

Sunday, April 5, 2009

It rolled up my nose




Well, here is a funny story worth sharing...

A few weeks ago, when Dave was gone to New Mexico, I took the boys to church, came home, and was feeling pretty good about my successful Sunday as a single parent. Just then, Colty looks at me and says, "Today in nursery a ball rolled up my nose." At first I thought nothing of it, and then it dawned on me that it was possible that the "ball" was still there. So I had him come over and let me look up his nose. Sure enough, a little "ball" aka bead had "rolled" up his nose. I called Dave hysterical and told me I wished he were home. His reply: "Why did they have beads in nursery?" Good question. But, better yet, why is my kid the oldest one in nursery and he is the one that has a ball up his nose. After many calls to mom and Dave, and then one to the neighbor who so kindly came over and helped me out, we got the stupid (yes I said stupid even though the word police, Tanner, would tell you we don't say that word at our house) ball out of his nose.

1 comment:

The Richards Family said...

Kate, you make me laugh."but, better yet, why is my kid the oldest one in nursery and he is the one that has a ball up his nose?" I laughed so hard. Keep the good blogs coming!