chevron

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Washington State...here we come

After 3 great job offers, Dave has accepted a job in Kennewick, Washington with AgriNorthwest, the church farm. Dave will start the first week of March, and the boys and I will stay behind to sell our home. Please pray that we sell fast!! We have lower the price of our home, and are willing to negotiate, so if you know of anyone looking, please send them our way!

Dave will be an Ag Tech, basically their farm manager training program. Within a few years he will be in a management position. The pay is good, the benefits are great, and the opportunities and potential are endless.

We are so excited for our next new adventure, and yet so sad to leave our friends and the familiarity of Sugar City behind. Thank you for your love and support for us in all we do.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! We also know exactly how you feel right now. It is a scary thing but I think the "leap" will be very worthwhile in the end.

Em and Russ said...

We are so excited for you to come to Washington! I think that you guys will love it here. We can't wait to have you a little bit closer to us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

The Rich's said...

I can't beleive it! I am so excited for this new adventure you will have. It's farther away from us but it sure would be fun to visit. I love that part of washington. very pretty!

JJLanier said...

Wow! I am so sad that you are moving further away! But I am excited for your family. I love the new family pictures! Are you going to Pleasant Grove sometime before you move?

lynsey said...

congratulations! i have ALWAYS wanted to end up in either WA or OR, so you are living my dream! best of luck with the house selling and we hope it's all smooth sailing from here on out.