chevron

Friday, February 5, 2010

Home for Sale


Well, this is for real now. Dave has got some real good leads for a new job, and our home is for sale. Even though nothing is for sure now, I don't want him to get a job, have to move, and be stuck with a house. So, sad as I am, I have decided that we can make home anywhere, and we love our house, but it is just a building. Tanner and Colty are very sad that we are selling, and talk about how much they don't want to move because they will miss their friends, but I think once we have something new to look forward to, it won't seem so bad. I just hope that Dave finds a job he loves. So far he has interviewed with 2 companies in Nebraska, he flies out Sunday to meet for a 2nd interview in Oregon, he has had 2 interviews with John Deere in Idaho Falls, has a 3rd interview in Pocatello next week, and another phone interview with a company in TX. Basically, we are all over the board. The future is a little uncertain right now, but I do know that no matter what, it is going to be okay. Heavenly Father has a way of comforting us through little tender mercies. I am so grateful for that.

5 comments:

williamswildbunch said...

The pictures of your house look great. Makes me want to get up and clean mine. I am excited that you have so many interviews but am sad that so many of them are far away. Keep me posted. love ya!

Janel said...

But, what about me, since that is really what it is all about? ME

Jen said...

Looks very nice, but I'm not telling anyone. I think you can work in Idaho Falls and live in Rexburg. (Can't you?) Driggs was further away than that!

Jen said...

Your photo of the boys is cute. Colton looks older than Tanner, there.

Em and Russ said...

Best of luck guys!!! Hope everything goes well and your home sells quickly. We would love to have you in Oregon . . . not quite close enough, but a great improvement.