chevron

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy 400 Birthday!

Dec 23rd was the first year for me to have my 29th birthday!  (The first of many, I am sure!)  That morning Colty was asked how old his mom is, and he replied, "I don't know, like 400!?"  And, so, now you know.

It was a very fun day.  The boys, (Dad, Mitch, Dave, Tan, Colt, and Brady) went to the Farm to check it out, and the girls, (Mom, Kate, Manda, and Cami) went to the mall.  It was fun to spend time together.  We spent the day running errands, napping, and enjoying each other, then that night went to the Old Country buffet for dinner, (only because everywhere else had too long of a wait).  Then home for a party with presents, cake, and ice cream.








It was a fun day.  I sometimes dread my birthday because it is so close to Christmas and it is so easily forgotten, but I was definately loved.  I received many texts, calls, and visits by those that love me.  Thank you! 

1 comment:

lynsey said...

happy birthday, kate the great! so glad you had a good day. love that the cake says "400!"