chevron

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to the doc...

Today is Dr. Seuss's birthday.  I am not sure how old he is or would be, but I guess that is beside the point.  In honor of reading, and this great rhymer, our AWESOME library is hosting free movie nights at the theater this week. Last night was:


And tomorrow night is:

We went as a family last night, and although Cat in the Hat is not my favorite, the boys loved it.  And Dave and I loved that all 3 of them sat through the movie without so much as moving a muscle.  Even Brady was so entertained and enthralled.  It gave me hope that we could go to some of the summer movies that are like $1 or so. We just might got again tomorrow.  And, we found out from the previews that there is a Cars 2 coming out this summer.  That would be so fun to go to as well.

So, whether you want to Go, Go, Go on an Adventure, or just want to say all the words that rhyme with Lorax in one sentence  - here's to you - Dr. Seuss!  Happy Birthday! 

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." — Dr. Seuss

(If you want to smile and be uplifted, google Dr. Seuss quotes.  He really had some amazing insight!)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

And Mr. Levi's birthday too! We had a cat in the hat party which I will post later today. :) I wish our theater had free movies! fun!