chevron

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A beautiful morning run


I can't say it enough - I love where we live!!  The orchards are beautiful, especially when they were in full bloom, the sunsets are amazing, the clouds are lovely, the farmland is peaceful, and the space is refreshing.  Even the thousands of ground squirrels that scurry around (and are going to eat my garden for sure) are fun to watch.

I like to go for a run in the morning after the boys are off to school. Brady rides his bike or scooter and Sabree rides in the stroller.  I have never been a runner, but my goal is to run a 5K this year.  We are surrounded by such beauty that it makes running so great.  One morning while running, Braden's bike chain came off the gear, and I couldn't get it back on, so we walked the rest of the way.  We decided to stop and take a picture or two of the view.  I know these don't give it justice, but it is a small taste.  The kids were very distracted by a huge beetle that crossed their path.  

We don't live in our dream house, but everything else is pretty darn close!






No comments: