chevron

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Colton!!

Colton had his big birthday and is now 3! He wanted a tow truck cake, and his wish is my command. It was delicious!!
He also got some sunglasses for his birthday and he is on his way to being a movie star!!
Colty got lots of fun presents, but his favorites were the tractor of course, and his new bike from his Mills Grandparents. He is a natural, and I am sure by the end of the week he will be able to keep up with Tanner.

Grandpa and Grandma Mills and Cami, Auntie, and Uncle Mitch came to celebrate. It was a fun day!

6 comments:

JJLanier said...

What a fun cake!
I can't believe all of the rain you have had! I guess I'll stick to watering our garden because we have hay to get up.

Vrska's said...

I guess I know who to call when Diesel has a special request for a birthday cake. The cake looks awesome!! Glad colty had a good birthday!!

Lindsay said...

Happy b-day!!!! What a good job on the cake!!

williamswildbunch said...

Cool cake! I remember making one similar to that for Kamree only it was a fire engine. I have become a lazy mom over the years and now I just buy them at the store. I hope your garden survives all the rain.

lynsey said...

your 3 guys are so flipping cute. and that cake is awesome! i can't believe how big braden already is. i swear it was like 2 weeks ago you guys were announcing he was born. time flies!

Lacey said...

I am impressed w/ your cake making abilities. So cute! Happy Birthday Colton!