chevron

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Best Mom in the World

Sadly, the best mom in the world is our dad. Since Mom has gone back to work, Dad is the new Mom. And he is wonderful!! When I get home from work, the house is spotless, dinner is on the table, the dishes are done, the kids are sitting at the table waiting for me, and life is under control. Better so than it is when Dave goes to work and I am home with the kids. And you should see some of the AWESOME things he builds with the boys and their legos. So, that is why the Dad at our house is the Best Mom in the World!

3 comments:

Devin and Elisa said...

I feel the same way about Devin! He seems to get so much more done than I can when I am home all the time. I don't get it but am so grateful he's willing to help so much! We hope this year is better for you! -Elisa

Jen said...

That's awesome! Maybe he'll get more comfortable in his role soon, so you don't feel like he's showing you up. :)

Em and Russ said...

Sooo Dave is lazy and not working then???