chevron

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch


For preschool on Tuesday Colty's class, and a few extra kids from the ward, went to the Country Mercantile Pumpkin Patch in Pasco.  It was awesome.

We started with a hay ride to the pumpkin patch
Mariska, Colty, Bronx
Then got to pick a pumpkin
Then went to the top of the straw pyramid


Then through the straw maze
 to the petting zoo


 and ended with a cookie and punch.
 
Colty with best buddy Bronx

Colty with his latest girlfriend, Sadie
All for $3 per kid.  It was fantastic!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Fun! And oh Bronx...I miss that guy now that I don't have to be his teacher anymore :) kidding...I hope I get time to carve a pumpkin this year. Halloween is my favorite!!

Em and Russ said...

We love this time of year, cold but so many activities, holidays, and opportunities to see family.

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!