chevron

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Enjoying Conference

We are so blessed that we were able to watch General Conference at home!  It was right on our TV, and we loved it!  Coming up with activities for little brothers required a little creativity, but we had fun.  Here are some of the things we did:
 Saturday we played with foam sheets and candy corns.  We wrote our names,  made creations, and glued them on.  It was fun.
Sunday we colored the GA ties, and played with Felt and jelly bellies.  We did patterns and had fun trying the different flavors.


My favorite part of conference: Colty- "I can't wait to see David A!"  After listening to that youtube video I previously blogged about, and also looking at the quiet book, the boys were very familiar with the GA's and it was fun to see their excitement when they recognized their names and faces.  Two other favorites:  Pres. Uchtdorf - "Love is spelled T-I-M-E."  And President Monson - "To live with gratitude forever in our hearts is to touch Heaven."

Other randomness from this week:
Dave brought this home from potato harvest.  It made some BIG and tasty french fries!
 I hope they call me on a Mission!

1 comment:

Kris and Sam said...

Kate! I'm glad that you found me too, because now I found you,. :) I love these ideas for entertaining kids during Conference. It looks like you guys are doing well there--congrats on the house! :)