chevron

Sunday, May 8, 2011

i LOVE mother's day

What could be better than a day when you are truly celebrated!!??!  I woke up to breakfast in bed, delicious waffles and sausage and fruit smoothie, laid around and read my book, then got in the bubble bath and read uninterupted for 1 hour.  Then at church the youth took over so I had no responsibilities, enjoyed Sunday School and RS.  For dinner Dave and I worked together and made homemade coconut shrimp and fries.  It was ssso yummy.  
this is what was left after Dave and I ate our weight in these babies...

 Dave bought me hanging flowers for my front porch, and an undercabinet radio so I can rock out while I cook.  Tanner make a cute magnet with his handprint at school, and Colt make a beautiful heart laced with ribbon at preschool.  I love being a mom, and I love that my kids are big enough to write that they love me, and draw pictures of me and act like they appreciate me.  What a wonderful day!

No comments: