chevron

Friday, October 5, 2012

4 months old

Our little girl is 4 months old!  I can't believe how fast time flies.  She weighs 13.11 lbs and is getting quite solid. Tonight I went through her drawers and took out all the size 0-3 clothes.  It makes me want to cry because she didn't wear some of them hardly at all.  And they are so cute!  And today we opened the size 2 diapers too.  It breaks my heart how fast she grows.  She is very stong and holds her body up and likes to stand.  She can also roll from her tummy to her back.

Sabree LOVES her mama. She prefers me over anyone, and is quite spoiled and wants to be held ALL the time.  She has been very grumpy, but is starting to talk and be fun.  She has discovered her tongue and loves to stick it out.  She also likes to suck on her fingers when she finds them to her mouth.  She has always been okay with a binky, but I bought new ones and now she isn't sure she wants a binky that is stiff and new.  So, I hope we don't lose the "used" ones.

Sabree is VERY ticklish.  She giggles and squirms when she is tickled on her tummy or legs.  She likes to talk and is quite noisy.  She gets louder and louder the closer she gets to being mad.



 Sabree's hair is also starting to grow.  It is kind of fuzzy like a baby duck.  I love it.  It has a very red tint to it, so I am excited to see what color it is going to come in.  Her eyelashes are growing long too.  She is so pretty.  Her eyes aren't very blue anymore.  There is more and more "brownish" to them, and we aren't sure what color they are going to be.  It breaks her Daddy's heart.  He was really hoping for blue.

No comments: