chevron

Friday, October 5, 2012

Gymnastics

The boys are taking a Tumbling Class through city rec.  It is on Friday evenings and has been really fun. Brady's class is first and they are learning to do handstands and cartwheels and have a lot of fun doing new things with their bodies.
Tanner and Colt are 2 of 3 boys in their class.  They are learning to strengthen muscles their backs and shoulders doing forward and back rolls, bridges and tables, cartwheels, round-offs, and handstands.

I had high hopes the the boys were be real gymnasts, and the coach would approach me after class and ask if she could be a personal coach to my naturally talented boys.  But after the first class, I realized that while they are lucky to have Dave in them, they have too much me to ever be an Olympian!!

No comments: