chevron

Friday, August 2, 2013

Brad Paisley


While driving one afternoon I heard on the radio that Brad Paisley was coming to SLC.  I hoped to win tickets but since I never called in that wasn't going to happen.  So I decided to check out KSL and see what tickets cost.  $40 and I was going to see my favorite country artist!  I tried to find someone to go with me, then decided Brooksey was the one!  So we met in SLC and after a bit of a goose chase met up and got to the Usana Amphitheater.  Mandy and her cousins were there too and just happened to have an extra blanket on the front row.  Wahoo!!!  

The concert started with Lee Brice and Chris Young. They were both awesome.  Then Brad came out and he was PHENOMENAL!!!  The whole thing was amazing.  The sounds, the lighting, the special effects, everything.



 








 

 
I was a happy little girl that night.  So so happy!

No comments: