chevron

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mills Reunion

I had it figured out that Mandy and her kiddos and Russ and Janelle and us would all be in Utah at the same time for at least the blink of an eye.  So I arranged for all the family to get together for the afternoon while our paths crossed. Unfortunately things didn't work out as I had planned, but we were still able to get together with a few plan changes.

We met at sacrament meeting in Corinne.  The whole meeting ended up being a tribute to the Mills family, with I am sure Butch and Marjie were pleased with, but some of the kids were embarrassed about.  Both Grandpa and Grandma bore their testimonies though, and that was nice.
 After sacrament meeting Mandy and her kids and me and my kids went to the Corinne school to play at the park.  We weren't going to have much time to play that afternoon, so we took advantage of all the time we could.  Dave and Ivan went back to Priesthood because Hayden was being ordained an Priest after the meeting.  Then we headed back to the house and had a nice dinner. We were able to get a group picture or too and spend a little time playing and then we headed off to Island Park.








No comments: