chevron

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The fun we have...

We have been doing this really fun thing at our house this week called the stomach flu.  I got it Sunday night, Colty got it Monday, Tanner got it Tuesday night, and Dave had it Wednesday.  Today is Thursday and I kept Tanner home again today because his stomach really hurt this morning, but he is SO fine this afternoon.  Braden has had sour stomach off and on all week, so I hope that he is "done" too.

Then, last Friday I went to see a duplex to see about renting it.  I was visiting with the lady showing it and explained our situation to her and that we can't buy until we sell.  She said, "why?  I own 11 duplexes, and as long as I have a rental contract signed I am fine to get another loan.  How do you think people get investment property?"  She gave me the name and number of a loan officer she thinks is great, and I left on a real high!  Monday, I was going to call and get more info, but I was sick, so Dave (the wonderful man that he is) came home to help out with the craziness and took Braden to visit with the loan officer.  WE QUALIFY FOR A HOME!!!!  We only have to have 3.5% down, and the interest rate is 4.25.  We are so excited that we can hardly see straight!!  We can get a HOME for a similar price as an APARTMENT!

I go with a Realtor tomorrow to look at homes.  We just may have a new home by Thanksgiving!!! 

And, we have renters moving into our house this weekend, which has been a blessing.  Such a relief, emotionally and financially!

1 comment:

Em and Russ said...

Congrats you guys! Let us know what we can do to help!