chevron

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby's name sake

Sabree Jeanne was given her middle name after my grandma Peterson, Lucy Jeanne.  Grandma isn't as spry as she once was, and has bad back pain so she wasn't able to make it to Amanda's farewell.  Luckily we were able to stop and see her on our way to Island Park.

I was so happy that Grandma got to meet our little Sabree.  I think both Sabree and Grandma were happy to meet each other too.


Love the crossed-eyes!!
 My boys love the old trucks and tractors that Grandma has, and they call her "Grandma Peterson with the crane-truck."



Although our visit wasn't terribly long, I was so grateful we were able to stop and see Grandma.   I love her so much and I want my kids to remember her, but time and distance keep us further apart than I wish.

No comments: