chevron

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mills Reunion

It seems like in the last few years we have seen a lot more of the Mills clan all together.  This summer we met in Woodruff at Dusty & Brandee's and spent the day at Bear Lake.  The water was beautiful, but very choppy, so we mostly played in the sand and in the shallow swim area.  But we had a great time just being together. 





Everyone camped in the yard at Dusty's but me and Sabree got special treatment and go to sleep inside.  I was grateful for that because it got pretty cold at night and I was glad to not have to worry about a baby staying warm.  We tried to get pictures of everyone together, but for whatever reason that is a very difficult task.  How hard it is to look at the camera and keep your hands to yourself and not talk on the count of 3?


Dusty let us ride horses, which was awesome.  I am not sure if I was more excited or the kids.  All along I thought I married a cowboy, and come to find out the Mills boys only ride horses when they have to work.  It has been a disappointing realization.  I guess I might have a little cowgirl-wannabe in me.





No comments: