chevron

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fit by the 4th

After talking to some friends who said they needed a little motivation to lose some weight, I decided to do a facebook group called Fit by the 4th.  I thought I might have a handful of friends who wanted to get motivated and try to win some money.  I said it was $10 to play and winner takes the pot.  To my surprise I had 23 ladies and 7 men say that they were in.  We did a mens group and a ladies group and started June 1 until July 4.

I had a goal to lose 8 lbs, and I am happy to say that on July 3rd I was down 10 lbs!  I am in a solid size 8 and I feel better than ever!!

Here is me last summer.  These pants are a size 16.  Okay, I was 5 weeks postpartum, but none the less.....
And today!!!

I didn't win the money, but I happen to know that the gal who did was starving herself.  In November I weighed 148.  Today I am 129!  I am in great shape, I eat less, exercise and workout in ways that I never dreamed I would want to or be able to, and I feel awesome and look fabulous!

1 comment:

Janel said...

You go girl!! You look AMAZING! I have lost 10 also, and just feel better. The girl that won must of really needed the money. I wasn't will to got without the food love so dearly. Good job. Luv ya