chevron

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Run or dye



I did it!  My first 5k and I didn't die - but I was dyed!  My friend Julie talked me into doing the Run or Dye  5k fun run with her.  I told her I do not run and she convinced me that I didn't have to run the whole time.  I looked it up online and it looked so fun so I said yes.  I am so glad I did!

I made us tutus.  Aren't we pretty?!
As we ran along there were dye stations that would spray you with powder dye.
Then at the end they did a count down and we all waved a packet of dye in the air- tie dye the sky!  It was a big cloud of color that tastes delicious!  (Not really)
We were covered in color from head to ties!  Even through our socks.
 I feel so proud of myself.  I just wonder what crazy thing I might do next!

1 comment:

Collier Family said...

Love the feet picture! So glad I talked you in to doing it! It was a blast! I'm already working on the next fun crazy thing for us to do!