chevron

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Handsome boys and no keys

Today Dave had to work, so after naps we were got all ready and walked out the door to go to the Farm and take pictures of the boys in the tall wheat. I grabbed a bag of pretzels, 2 water bottles, my purse, my cell phone, Braden, my camera, 2 big boys and their buddies, turned off the lights, locked the door, and walked down to the van. No keys!! GRRRR! So, we called Daddy and told him to just come home and we hung out on the grass outside of our complex. It was fine, but I was so irritated. I took pictures of the handsome little boys outside here. I think they turned out nice. It is the silly smiles and cheesy grins that we need to change into normalcy, but it okay.






And don't forget Elly and Gwakers!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

They are such handsome boys!!!

Vrska's said...

As I was just looking at those adorable pictures of your boys, Diesel walked in the room and said "The Mills!! Let's go see them, right now Mommy!!" It was so dang cute, I couldn't help but laugh! I too wish we could see the Mills- we miss you guys lots!!

Jen said...

Very cute! Maycie and Matthew love to look at the pictures, too!