chevron

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Swimming

My friend lives in a condo with a pool, and she invited us over on Saturday. She is my VTing partner and Colty's primary teacher. We love Sister Rose!! We had such a fun time in the pool. The water was a bit chilly at first, but it was a very hot day, so it felt good. The boys had fun, and Braden loves the water. He got in and out and in and out and ran down to the deep end and would turn around to get in. That little boy needs a life jacket. He was all about getting in at the deep end, and would run to beat me there. We had otter pops and the boys loved floating the wrappers in the water. I am going to get out our water toys from the storage unit so that they can play with them, and of course find our life jackets and floaty toys so they don't make me so nervous. I wore my new swimming suit, in fact, we all had new swim suits (I love sales!!) and I got a bit of a burn on my back. I was better about sunscreen with my boys than myself. Dave hopes that maybe I'll get a little color to my pastey white body this summer. We'll see....

1 comment:

Greg and Brittany said...

Can't wait for another sunny day to play in the pool!