chevron

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just Hanging Out


I have been feeling like there isn't anything exciting to blog about, then I uploaded my pics and realize that there are just everyday life things to blog about. So, here is like a day in our lives, just hanging out at home....

Chillin with Dad when he gets home from work
Drawing, drawing, drawing...
Brothers, let me in!! I just want to play with you!! Tanner and Colty are always locking Braden out of their room. "He'll mess up our stuff."
Braden has a little issue with wearing clothes most days. I am usually able to eventually get him dressed, but he is a stinker about letting me put a shirt on him. And, who cares....it is hot here, so why not!

1 comment:

The Rich's said...

I just love the ordianry day! Life can go so quickly and kids grow up way too fast! I love seeing pictures of you guys!! Miss ya tons! We were just watching home videos the other day and we were laughing at Garrett crawling and you moving the remote for him farther and farther away from him. We love you guys so much and glad we have wonderful forever friends!