chevron

Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Middle boy is 4!!!

Today we celebrated Colty's birthday with cake and ice cream. The boys were so excited to get the transformers off the cake they could hardly handle it. Tanner kept telling me he just couldn't wait. We invited our friends the Webb's over, and then we went bowling. (I took my camera, but accidentally left it in the car.) We signed our kids up for kidsbowlfree.com and so all we paid for was shoes. It was fun, but I think next time we will leave the babies home, or at least not go at bedtime.

Colty has been talking about all the things he will do now that he is 4. Mostly things he will eat now - strawberries, grapes, corn, apples, watermelon, oranges - but he will not eat jam until he is 5. I sure hope he sticks to it - it would be nice if he would try a few new foods!

Happy birthday big boy! We love having you in our family.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Colty! We miss you and love you! I looked through all the other new posts - So Fun! It's fun to see you in places that we have been. Bill and I have both been to Multnomah , twice now, on a dance tour and on our little trip to his brothers wedding last year. It's so pretty out there. That's fun to go see the world. You all look wonderful!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Colton! It sure is fun being four! That's what Emma thinks anyway. Looks like you guys packed a whole lot of adventure into one weekend....looks like tons of fun! Can't wait to see you guys soon! :)

Janel said...

No wonder you haven't emailed me back, you have been a busy girl!! It sounds like so much fun!! I would have sent Colton an email if I would have known!!

Greg and Brittany said...

He's such a cute kid!! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend in Oregon!!