chevron

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Happiest Place on earth!

We are going to Disneyland!!! 

Dave got a nice bonus for Christmas, we settled on our car insurance, and plane tickets are only $23.99 from Pasco to LAX, so we are doing it!!!  We are going on Jan 23 and spending a day at Legoland, a day at the beach, a day at Disneyland, and then will drive through Hollywood on our way back to the airport on the 27th. 

The boys are so excited, but I think that the Mom is the most excited!!  I lay awake at night thinking about things and planning them out.  I get butterflies just thinking about it right now.  I can't wait!!

We have been watching Disney Classics to brush up on our Disney-ness, and Tanner asks everyday if we should pack. 

Yipee!!!

4 comments:

JJLanier said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Janel said...

I am so jealous! Maybe when I grow up we can go too. On our trips we only make it as far as Utah. Have fun and take lots of pictures!!

Mandy said...

That's amazing tickets are that cheap! Ike had to pay $310.00 just to fly to Salt Lake from Williston one way for Christmas! Have fun! I hope we can take Emma to Disney World again soon now that she is a little older. :)

Susan said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip. It should be a great vacation for your family.