chevron

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Eight years....we can hardly believe it. 

I have been trying to think about the best part of the 8 years, and I have decided that the best part is that we have done it all together.

You know, life has tipped us upside down and sideways with some of the balls we have been thrown, health problems, job problems, financial problems, car accident,  moving, and then the small ones in between, and although things don't work out the way we expect, we make it through, and are stronger because of it.  And, I am so grateful that I have had my best friend and eternal companion to go through it all with.  Side by side, we can do it.

I have a sign on my bedroom wall that says, "No matter where you go and what you do, it is who is beside you that counts."

Love you Davey.  Here is to the next 8....

January 2, 2003 - Mt. Timpanogas Temple


5 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!!

JJLanier said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 8 years seems like a long time doesn't it? And yet you've been through a lot together. Hope you had a wonderful day together! Thanks, you two, for helping bring me and Joe together.

Tess Vrska said...

Happy Anniversary! Holy Cow 8 yrs. does seem like a long time, but then at the same time can you imagine life without Dave in it? Hope you guys are doing good-miss yah tons!

Jen said...

Happy Day to you. (So many happy days, all in a bunch!) I've ejoyed all your posts this week. Fun to see your house. Fun to see your Christmas. You made some cute stuff! Have a great day.

Em and Russ said...

Congrats you guys!!!