chevron

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our House

One of the best things of 2010 was our move to Washington and of course buying a new home. Here are the much awaited pics of the house. (it isn't very often that every room is clean at the same time.)


the family room from the entry

the family room from the kitchen
The kitchen from the family room

the dining area from the sliding glass door.  The left door is a pantry, the middle is the 3 car garage, and the last is a pantry closet we added.

the kitchen from the garage door

the bathroom in the entry

the entry looking up
 
the toy room (this room was spotless 3 seconds before this pic)
Tanner & Colt's room
Braden's room



the laundry room

The main bathroom

I had to show my great vinyl job...


the master bedroom from the master bath
 
the master bed room from the opposite corner.  The far door is the bath and the middle one is the walk in closet

from the door

the master bath

our Christmas present - new furniture!

Aren't they beautiful!

3 comments:

JJLanier said...

I love your house pictures! You have it decorated so nicely! We've been in our house for a year now and I still need to work on that!
I love the shelf above the closet. What a fun little niche!
I am just finishing up curtains for our kitchen- I have two windows similar to the windows in your new kitchen.

Kris and Sam said...

I love your house!

Em and Russ said...

The house looks fantastic!!! We need to come down for a visit . . . now only to find some spare time . . .

Russ