chevron

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Commitment Issues

So, I guess I have always had commitment issues.  Ask Dave, it took 2 years to decide that I would marry him.  And, I just couldn't handle the 2 year contract at Gold's Gym, so I cancelled.  I had 3 days to do so, and I did it on day 2.  Our friends told us about another gym around here so we went to check it out.  It was nice and had lots for the kids to do, and they have 1 year contracts, or month to month, and they want us to try it for a week on them.  So, that is what we are doing right now.  Last night we went for FHE and the boys played in the daycare place and Dave and I used the equipment.  Today I will go try out Zumba and then tonight I think we'll take the boys swimming. I am going to get good use out of my week trial!!  And, there is no commitment!!!!

1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

That's funny Kate. I joined Urban Active Fitness a few years ago on a long January day and I canceled the next day. Two years really is too long. I almost always do something on a whim in either January or February. Pat just laughs at me. I now go to the Y-no contract and I love it!