chevron

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

They are growing up!

Colty started preschool last Tuesday, and he has loved it!  He asks every night if he has school tomorrow.  It is so disappointing that Tanner gets to go every day, and Colty only gets to go two times a week.  He is having a good time.  There are 3 girls and one other boy in this little group, and the 5 moms will take turns teaching.  They have a schedule and curriculum that they use.  It is quite professional, and I am a little worried that I will disappoint the others.  They assure me I will be fine.

Shy Tanner is coming out of his shell.  He used to be so nervous to do anything, wouldn't talk to anyone, and wouldn't try new things.  But that is changing.  He talks at school, is making friends, and likes to be adventurous and try new things.  We have been going to the Court Club this week with a trial membership, and have gone swimming 4 times.  They have a rock wall and Tanner couldn't wait for Kid Climb on Monday so he could try.  He did awesome.  He talked to the instructor, and he climbed all the way up, twice.

Then of course we went to the pool.  These little boys are fish!  Tanner got really good at doing the cannon ball and he and Colty would swim all over the pool with their little floaties on.  Braden is getting more comfortable too. 
The pool is fantastic.  The main pool is 86 degrees and the hot tub is 98.  It is like a nice tub.  We enjoyed our free week so much.  I would sign up in a minute if I thought we'd use it all the time.  The problem is, Braden won't stay in the babysitting area for very long.  I only got to Zumba once, cuz the other time I tried he cried until they came to get me.  We'll see how it goes.  Maybe later this fall or winter....

No comments: